Thursday, March 8, 2012

Tilda Thank You



Yesterday I received a most wonderful gift in the mail -- a package of stamped Tilda images from a very dear friend! I *love* Tildas, and going through that envelope, finding sweet image after sweet image really made my day. Unfortunately, I had the bad "luck" to have my email account hacked yesterday, and my email provider has locked the account down. It will be unlocked sometime in the next couple days, and I am thankful they did that in the one sense, but it also means I couldn't send my friend a thank you email. So...I thought I'd improvise and make and share a card to thank her here. Hopefully she will see it and know how very grateful I am! :-)

This particular Tilda is called simply "Tilda With Daisy," and is from the newer "Sweet Crazy Love" collection. I colored the image with Copic markers. The papers are from my scraps stash, so I have no idea who makes them (as usual -- LOL!) I am entering my card in the current Magnolia Stamp Lovers challenge, which is to use punches. I used the Tag Corner punch by Stampin' Up! on the bottom corners of the image piece, as well as a pretty Fiskar's border punch. One thing I'm bummed about is that the embossing on the yellow die cut piece doesn't show in the photo. I always seem to have trouble with that -- oh well!

5 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

This is beautiful.

Sandy said...

Oh my goodness! She's colored so perfectly...I love how the shading is on her dress. Can you believe, I have her on my blog from yesterday...same Tilda. I love seeing how you colored her. Just Adorable!!!

Sandy said...

Okay, so now I see you already saw my card before I sent the comment a second ago! I really love how you colored your image. Even down to her shoes!

NanaConnie said...

So wonderful, Deedee! Love your coloring which seems especially fantastic on this darling little Tilda. Great paper choices. The whole card is delightful !!

TN Granny said...

Oh my this is so adorable and you colored it to perfection.
Hugs